For More Information or to Book This Course
This course is designed to equip the activity coordinator to assess needs of individuals and groups, and to develop the skills of the staff team and family members to provide activities as part of residents’ lives and not just on a weekly basis.
The session will include training on Person Centred Planning and Personalisation as methods for providing individual care plans to meet the resident’s wishes and needs around fulfilling social aspects of old age.
– Look at how the coordinator can lead the staff team to provide meaningful activity.
– Provide information to staff and relatives on how to plan and assess activities
– Identify individual and group activities
– Contribute to support planning around activities
– Use Life Story Work to assess needs and support staff and relatives in this subject
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE