For More Information or to Book This Course
This course is designed to give participants the knowledge of how to develop and implement the care planning system. Participants will learn how to assist in the development of working within the care planning system, in line with the organisations policies and how to understand and implement the care planning system of practice.
– The development of formalised planning, including the Nursing Process and Support Plan Cycle
– The process of Support Planning, including the importance of reviews and emergency plans. The issue of addressing challenging behaviour and the involvement of service users in this process
– Person Centred Planning and Personalisation and the involvement of service users and family in the planning of support
– The session will also include Good Practice guidelines and correct use of language when drawing up plans, how service users are involved in plans
– Candidates will be given examples of how to write plans in a professional and non discriminatory manner, and will take part in writing a plan using scenarios
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE