For More Information or to Book This Course
Business reports are your company’s main tool to enable and support critical decision-making. If you are proposing a course of action – either within your company or to a client – the report you write will be its best advocate. It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial information efficiently and accurately. This session will allow candidates to develop their understanding of the core principles of report writing.
– The aims of the session are to emphasise the link between report writing and
the legal framework in which much of the written work in health and social
care is increasingly placed.
– Candidates will be introduced to a number of relevant issues such as,
1. Data protection, Caldicott Principles and correct storage of documents
2. Use of discriminatory, judgemental and offensive language
3. Factual accounts and opinion, including how individual perceptions of
behaviour can differ between staff
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE