For More Information or to Book This Course
Fire Wardens are essential – not only in the everyday running of a care home to help ensure that the fire safety arrangements are in place, but also to take a supervisory role if a fire should occur.
All Persons with a supervisory role should attend.
– An understanding of their legal responsibilities.
– A greater awareness of the dangers of fire and smoke.
– The ability to identify individual classes of fire and select an appropriate extinguisher to tackle it, if it is safe to do so.
– The ability to recognise potential fire hazards and the appropriate actions to rectify them.
– The ability to organise regular fire drills in recognition of fire service best practice.
– To record checks of all fire safety equipment and evacuation drills
– An understanding of the various methods of evacuation and accounting and determine the best method for their workplace.
– To assist management in reviewing Fire Risk Assessments
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE