For More Information or to Book This Course
Clear and accurate records are invaluable in ensuring continuity of care and may also be used in legal proceedings.
Records must be capable of demonstrating what facts have been obtained, the source of those facts and how decisions relating to ongoing care, assessments, interventions and planning have been made. This structured Record Keeping training course will give you the fundamental knowledge and skills to understand how to write, document, and log clear, accurate and truthful records to best practice standards.
– Understanding records as integral to promoting the welfare of children and adults
– How the professional is held accountable for their practice and record keeping
– Recording facts obtained from observations, questioning and documentation
– How to create, maintain and use records that will stand up to scrutiny and audit
– Identifying key factors in ensuring continuity of care
– The use of electronic records
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE