For More Information or to Book This Course
This course ensures that staff can recognise and respond to abuse and neglect and are aware of their responsibilities with regards to the protection of vulnerable adults.
– Understanding when and how to respond to abuse and neglect
– Define the terms of “vulnerable adult” and “abuse”
– Describe the different forms of abuse, mistreatment and neglect
– Describe the factors associated with the abuse/mistreatment of vulnerable adults
– Relevant legislation and guidance
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE