For More Information or to Book This Course
The provision and use of work equipment regulations 1988 (PUWER) require employers to provide adequate training and to ensure that tractors are driven only by employees who have received appropriate training in their safe use, including with attachments and trailers.
– Carry out risk assessment of the tasks in hand
– Enter and leave the cab safely
– Understand the purpose and meaning of the instrumentation
– Understand the function of all controls
– Understand the hazards associated with some controls
– Start & stop the engine in a safe manner
– Be competent in driving a tractor in a forward and reverse direction
– Leave the tractor in a safe state
– Understand the reasons for daily checks
– Competently perform checking of the lubrication, cooling, and air intake of the engine, perform basic lubrication of the tractor and ensure the tractor is in a safe road going state.
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE