For More Information or to Book This Course
Vehicle Banksmen oversee operations which hold the possibility of causing damage and injury if not performed in the correct manor. Banksmen are also used in the co-ordination of manoeuvres including those that require precise positioning and consider the accessing of vehicles and/or workplace transport.
Providing staff that supervise or assist in the moving, loading and/or unloading of vehicles with the relevant skills and knowledge to reduce the risk of accidents.
-– Introduction and Aims
– Safey Film
– Understanding the Roles of the Driver & Vehicle Marshal
– Understanding the Key Issues arising out of Reversing & Manoeuvring Vehicles
– Identify Danger Areas When Manoeuvring Vehicles
– Demonstrate control of vehicle
– Demonstrate recommended Signals
– Theoretical & Practical Assessments
CLASSROOM AND PRACTICAL
AT YOUR WORKPLACE VENUE OR OUR TRAINING VENUE
Attendance Certificate or NPORS Accreditation